Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picnic at the park....new game...WHERE"S HENRY!?!

I put him down while I spread the blanket out, and he was GONE! Did not panic, there are 500 kids and parents around, he just went to slide, when I looked on the sea of red-white-and blue munchkins, couldn't find him, scanned the crowd again, no H, enlist the help of playgroup moms and dads, Jen thinks...if I was H where would I be?, Bouncy Castle! Sure enough, he cut in line and some nice dad took off his shoe, boot, bag and sock and he was next in line! We need a tracking device for this one!
So, he knows he can't go beyond the sand or we go home, he does NOT want to go home!
This is his I have a questionable idea and mom would say bad choice look, just before he goes through with his questionable choice.
My sweet boy wanted to teetertotter with me! These are the moments all the questionable choices are forgiven!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: